I have been a lurker for quite some time now and decided I would ask everyone what they thought of my situation. I was wondering if anyone has heard of a pregnancy being in the back of a uterus where the normal vaginal ultrasound would not detect it. Because I think that is the case with me. I got a POSITIVE pregnancy test in January, after having some typical pregnancy symptoms. This was really a surprise to me because I have a 7 month old ds, am BF, no period yet, use protection, but there were 2 instances where it could have happened. I took a couple pregnancy tests after that, all were negative. Went to the OB in February and had blood and urine test there, all negative. Still feel like I am pregnant so we had a vaginal ultrasound done in march which showed a picture of the uterus with NO baby. The weird thing is that I had totally lost all the pregnancy weight and am a really petite person and had no tummy bulge whatsoever after a couple weeks of giving birth. Well now my tummy is bulging quite a bit more, feels bloated all the time, esp. after eating anything. Also I swear I could feel MOVEMENTS/FLUTTERING like I did with my first one. (I only have one dc 7 month old). Is this all in my head or what? Also I would have been around 11-12 weeks when the ultrasound was done, going off when I got the positive pregnancy test. Is there any chance the ultrasound could have missed the baby? Any one have any ideas? Also I will probably go back to my OB if my tummy keeps growing because I'm not gaining weight any where else and my eating habits are still the same. I would love to hear if anyone else has experienced something similar to this and if anyone has any ideas/opinions on what could be happening to me! Thanks so much, anxious mom.