I will confess that I am one of those moms that is semi-obsessed with losing the baby weight. A large part of it for me is the pressure of getting back into my work clothes by the time my maternity leave is over. I lost most of the baby weight with DS1 within 3 months or so and with continued nursing I lost even more weight. I don't particularly remember having such a large pouch with DS1 as I do now, even though right now I weigh my pre-pregnany weight from DS1.

I have give or take 10 pounds to go to get back to my pre-pregnancy and ideal weight this time, but my mommy pouch is not going anywhere! I am nursing (which seems to help me lose weight), I do cardio for an hour a day, 6 days a week and I watch my diet within reason (since I am nursing I don't want to jeapordize my supply). Plus, I am a big believer in moderation, I don't like depriving myself of all the yummy things that I love. :)

I am going back to work in less than 3 weeks so I will be cutting down on how much cardio I can do in a week to 3 days, max. What can I do to focus on losing weight / inches in my middle section? I would prefer to be able to do whatever from the comfort of my home ...

Thanks for the help!