Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Robeez Shoes

wen Guest

Default Robeez Shoes

Has anyone ever used Robeez shoes? (www.robeez.com). I'm looking for good shoes for an infant who is about to start walking. She's always been barefoot up to now, so I don't want anything that feels binding.

Thanks!

KathyO Guest

Default RE: Robeez Shoes

Do a search on Robeez, in this area and the "Baby Bargains" area, and you'll find lots of mention of them. Generally the reviews are quite positive. I used them too, and liked them a lot, and my daughter seemed to as well. They stay on well (except for the occasional Houdini-baby), but don't leave any red marks or other signs of binding or tightess.

Cheers,

KathyO

Yes i have, LOVE them! Stay on well, machine wash and dry plus very cute patterns. My 20mth old still wears them as he is a bit attached to shoes ;) I have found their site to be the best place to buy them too, you can get all the choice of patterns this way.
    ~Pamela Mom To The Trio Of Trouble

kellie Guest

My son has been using Robeez since he was a newborn. they are fantastic in the winter months to keep the socks on (a hard task) and keep the little piggies warm. It amazes me the amount of compliments we get on a regular basis. we call Drew's shoes "lounge wear" because they look like little leather slippers.

I am a major fan!!! makes a great gift for the baby with everything.

cara1 Guest

Can you use these for outside wear, such as walking on the sidewalk and stuff? I heard that they were practically slippers, and were mainly for indoors.

KathyO Guest

They will stand up to a surprising amount of outdoor abuse, but they get scuffed up very quickly. You probably want something a little more "shoe-like" for outdoors.

rachelfran Guest

I have used them outdoors with no problems... yes they get dirty but who cares... they are washable.... but -- my son has incredibly thick ankles and i've had to stop using ours as they are too tight at the ankle - they do leave harsh red marks - but I would say he is not the norm at all - most babies have no problem wearing the robeez.. bobux is another very similar brand of shoe.

OMG! I love them! My daughter loves them too:) I've heard that they are the best kind for babies to learn to walk in. My daughter is 16 months old and has only been walking for about a month, but she wore them all last winter and now I am trying to locate some good used ones (I'm getting cheap). I am in a panick that I won't find them...they're like a drug! I highly recommend them.

Bobbi

Yes, all the soft-soled shoes are great and work fine outside. My daughter started walking at 11.5 months, and she wore the shoes until at least 18 months old -- outside, at the playground, everywhere. I personally liked ShooShoos the best, but they're all good :-)

I believe Robeez is coming out with a line designed for outdoors soon - check the Robeez website.

My kids wore Robeez everywhere until they could walk, and then inside until the were 2.5 years old. I think they are great "shoes" and are my typical baby gift (I was introduced when someone gave me some as a baby gift).

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast