Default Best and cheapest place to buy tickets to Disney World.

We are not staying on Disney property. We do have family in Florida, can they buy us tickets at the discounted rate for Floridians. What is the best site to research Disney World. We will be there for 2-3 days January 14th-16th. TIA!

momtoB is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default RE: Best and cheapest place to buy tickets to Disney World.

I'm fairly certain you have to BE a Florida resident in order to get the resident pass - they may require ID to issue the ticket but I'm not certain about that never having actually tried it. I would guess they are fairly strict though so I wouldn't count on being able to do that.

Here's a site that has info on discounted tickets
    http://www.mousesavers.com/wdwtixdiscounts.html

Undercover Tourist is listed there. This is the site my parents used to buy tickets for themselves for a trip we just got back from (were at WDW the 1st two weeks of October and they joined us for 1 week of that trip). They bought a 4 day pass and got 2 days extra for free. I would recommend them. Remember that Undercover tourist includes the tax while Disney does not, in case you're comparing prices.

hth

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Unless you can produce a FL driver's license (or other FL ID) when you go to use the Florida resident tickets, they will not allow you to use them.

Subscribe to the Mousesavers newsletter for a link to undercover tourist that saves a few more bucks off of their regular website price. Research-wise, I recommend disboards.com, mousesavers.com and allearsnet.com.
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

Thanks so Much!