- Would it be crazy to just do all 3 days at the Magic Kingdom? Billy is the kind of kid who once he does something he loves ~ that's all he wants to do. He LOVES Peter Pan and is dying to go on the Peter Pan ride and I know that he will want to do that every day!!!

DH would get bored and want to see all the parks and if we were all together I would probably feel that way too but this is going to be all about Billy while we are there. I would be totally happy spending all our days there ~ I would feel better about leaving the park and going back to the hotel whenever we need to knowing that we have more days there and we don't have to try to cram everything in.

- Do they sell passes for just part of a day (like after 4-5 pm). DH will be in class all day and we're hoping that at least one of the days he'll get out early and we can all go to the park for dinner and spend the evening there. We just won't know what time he will get out until he gets out that day ~ but it definately won't be before 4:30pm.

I'm sure I'll have more questions as we go along. We've known DH was going to the class for a couple months but just found out today that it was right across from WDW and everything just fell into place (airline tickets aren't too expensive, my parents can take Benjamin those days, etc) and we decided we shouldn't pass this opportunity up ~ my head is still spinning!!!!