kristie Guest

Default Does anyone have a Chic Papoose sling?

Hi,

I was thinking about a new sling and found this website. I did a search for it here, but I couldn't find any info. Has anyone ever ordered or even heard of them before?
    If so, what did you think? I am reluctant to get a non adjustable sling, but there prices aren't bad at all, I think they were $48.00.

I am thinking of going with a Zolo sling, but someone posted that the shoulder isn't comfortable for them. Does anyone else have that problem? I also saw that someone here on the board is selling slings that look alot like Zolo slings....very pretty!

Here is a link for anyone else to check it out and tell me what you all think!

http://www.chicpapoose.com

Thanks!

cinrein Guest

Default RE: Does anyone have a Chic Papoose sling?

I have a Zolo and find it to be very comfortable. No shoulder worries here!

lizamann Guest

It may have been my post you saw about the zolo shoulder. I seem to be in the small minority here, since most love theirs. I haven't washed it yet, and that could be my problem (hopefully).

The chic papooses are gorgeous, I agree. Someone on the babywearing yahoo group just reviewed hers and seems to really like them. I totally recommend the babywearing group, but beware - it will make you want way too many slings!

Beth

kristie Guest

HI Beth,

Can you give me a link to the baby wearing yahoo group?

Thanks a bunch!

heidi_timms Guest

I would love that link too!

~Heidi
    Mom to Kailey Ashlin
    4/27/03

lizamann Guest

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/babywearing/

You have to suscribe to the group. I've found it very helpful, but it might make you even more of an addict than these boards, if that's at all possible!

Beth