And it is gorgeous. The green isnt quite as bright as I thought it was going to be - the silk charmeuse is sooo silky - I can see a baby loving to play with this. I kept rubbing it between my hands. I can't try it with Bella due to my early contractions. So no using it until January. I keep looking at it and the red one trying to decide which I like better and I truly can't. The red is very simple and elegant and the kiwi is just gorgeous. When my DH saw it he asked why I would ever want another sling. It truly is beautiful. It is cut on a bias so with no baby in it I can swing it over my shoulder like a shawl. I don't have any other slings to compare it too but am hoping to get my Rev. Jan one soon. I also ordered a zolo adjustable pouch this morning since she had some on clearance for 35 and I found a free shipping code.
I officially have to stay out of this forum now since I have a kozy, 2 oopas, a rev. jan and zolo on the way. I am soo tempted by the chic papoose and one of the sachie meitais.
Anyway I LOVE the kiwi and have to say Amy is just great to work with - she is very sweet and just starting out. She will have her new fall line up soon and said she would be willing to do another co-op later if people are interested.
ETA I took pix of DH carrying Bella in it just cuz I want to show it off but I have to figure out how to upload them. Also since I keep looking at them I have to say the kiwi is my favorite. It is just so gorgeous - it reminds me of wearable art. I think the only problem with oopababy slings is that they can be addictive since she has so many different looks. Even having two I keep thinking of the brown shantung.
Please let me know if you have any questions about the oopa slings. I will do my best to asnwer though I am a sling newbie. In fact really hoping I like ring slings when X arrives
Helene
mommy to Isabella
baby x EDD 1/11/05