DDowning is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Angelo Isaac Diaper Bags

Edited to correct a typo:

I came across this designer doing an online search. The bags look interesting enough and thought I would pass the link along to anyone whose interested in something different....

http://www.angeloisaac.com/catalogue.asp
    Deidra

Mommy to
    DS (2003)
    DD (2005)
    Kelly's Kids Consultant

emmiem is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: Angelo Isaac Diaper Bags

Cute Bags! I would love to see them in person but no stores in my area sell them.
    Emmie

lizamann Guest

Really cute! I wish they sold them online.

roccosmama03 Guest

I ordered the Angelo Isaac Boy Diaper Bag from www.paviliononline.com (if you go to angeloisaac.com and check out their list of retailers, a few have online ordering).

The bag is made of all cotton material, very light and I think it's cute. If you are looking for an incredibly rugged bag, this is not it, but I'm happy with the bag so far. It's easy to carry and easy to access and comes with a neat changing pad. I carry my baby in a Wilkinet, so I didn't want a knapsack diaper bag.

I checked out the Alpha 7 bag in person and didn't like it as much -- too bulky. But, the Alpha 7 is more rugged.

Just my two cents.

Calmegja2 Guest

Man, I have been looking at those for a few months. They are just fabulous. I've been looking, in particular, at the red one.

I swear, my purse obsession as been replaced by a diaper bag obsession. Good thing I have 4 kids, and will be carrying around extraneous things for years.

I can justify the size and need that way. Sort of. ;-)