Ok here's the scoop. Due with my first baby in Feb (holy cow, that's creeping up on me!:P)and I'm wondering if I will need two diaper bags. Many on the board have stated that they have a smaller one for quick trips and a larger one for longer trips.

In a fit of uncontrolled shopping (one of many) I got the Fleurville Alpha 7 bag in black corduroy. It's a gorgeous bag and has lots of storage/pockets, but of course I haven't had any real life use out of it yet. I did look at the Mothership bags, but they looked too HUGE. I've heard that the Mothership is more designed for moms with newborns and that the Alpha 7 is more for older babies/toddlers. While the Alpha 7 isn't a "big" bag, it isn't really a "smaller" bag either. Can it foot the bill for both since it's kinda in between sizes?

DH is already rolling his eyes when I mentioned I might need another bag (poor guy). The bubblegum bags in the larger sizes look good and are reasonably priced. Am I too obsessed with being prepared? Should I just wait to see what my needs are when DS gets here? Looking for accomplices to let me shop LOL!

TIA and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Joanne