For the last 3 nights, Ryan is screaming his head off when DH is trying to put him to sleep. Nothing has changed with the routine so I don't know what it is. The minute he gets his diaper changed and he knows that it's almost bedtime, he starts screaming at the top of his lungs. He has never done this before. It is full blown screaming too! He has tried rocking him, lying down with him anything to get him to calm down. I tried to nurse him (he gets his one bottle at night of EBM from DH) and that didn't do anything. I have looked through the Sears book, the No Cry Sleep Solution book, Weissbluth and read through all of the old threads and can't find anything new to try. We thought it was gas last night since the crying was so uncontrollable and DH gave him a tummy massage but that did nothing to stop the uncontrollable screaming.

During the day, I try to give him naps within 2 hours of waking and am successful *most* of the time. He is still managing to sleep through the night (anywhere from 6-8 hours) but I cannot do the CIO thing. I guess it's not really CIO since we can't even manage to get him into the crib without the screaming. DH does a wind down in the glider for about 10 minutes normally with the FP Aquarium on for his "music", then Ryan gets swaddled and goes in to the crib. So all of this screaming is happening right after the diaper gets changed and the pj's go on.

checked for teeth since he is a drooling maniac and there is nothing there (I know it's early but you never know) still. He doesn't do anything more than a fussy cry during the daytime.

I can't handle the screaming!!!! TIA for suggestions.