Hi All,

HELP! My 13 month old was sleeping wonderfully throughout the whole night for many months. None of his sleeping routines have changed, he's not really teething now, and he doesn't have any kind of illness at the moment.

Recently, he started waking up at all different hours of the night at first, he makes noise, then cries a little, then it becomes full blown screamfest(like someone is torturing him) x(! My husband and I don't go in right away. We will usually wait at least 20-30 minutes, then my husband gets frustrated and wants to go in to make sure "he's o-kay". I think he needs to cry it out and get back to his uninterrupted 12-13 hours. I think he KNOWS that if he cries long enough and hard enough, someone will come in. When we do go in, he starts smiling :P ! He is changed and gets a small bottle, then goes back to sleep. When he wakes up, it is an hour or more later then his usual wake-up time, and his whole schedule is thrown off for the entire day. Does anyone have ANY suggestions? PLEASE HELP!!! Once he's up, I can't fall back to sleep, and I'm dragging by noon!;(