Every baby is different, I know. But, I am getting a bit concerned that DD is not interested in moving at all. She sits up fine and will change her direction by turning in a circl while seated, but will not go down to her belly, army crawl or put any sort of pressure on her legs. She plays in the exersaucer just fine. We even got a walker which she treats like an exersaucer and does not walk in. She absolutely hates tummy time-do we just leave her their to cry (which is what some people have suggested and I am appalled)?. We put her on her belly and try to play, giggle and distract her but she still hates it.

As far as reaching around, if something is out of reach, she just won't try to play with it. She will then just play with what is in front of her, even it is just the rug she is sitting on! I want to encourage her but don't know how. I have tried toys, building block towers for her to knock, but nothing.

Otherwise she is a fine,healthy girl. I just would have thought that by now she would at least be rolling around more or enjoying scooting on her belly.
I don't want to sound like an army sargeant, its not that I want her to be walking proficiently but I just want her to be curios enough to want to move. Is this unreasonable?