mom2kandj Guest

Default Looking for Southern California moms! I'd like to get a BB group together for a meet and greet! I'm trying to find out what would be the most convenient area to meet at so that we can get a good tur

Please also reply to the post so that we can "see" who lives in SoCal! TIA!

BTW - We're in South Orange County so Anaheim to San Diego works the best for us! If we do decide to go to Disneyland, I've got friends that will help sign us in for FREE! PLMK!

Rose
    mom 2 Katie (33 months)
    and Jack (17 months)

Jeanmick Guest

Default RE: Looking for Southern California moms! I'd like to get a BB group together for a meet and greet! I'm trying to find out what would be the most convenient area to meet at so that we can get a good

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

luvbeinmama Guest

Default RE: Looking for Southern California moms! I'd like to get a BB group together for a meet and greet! I'm trying to find out what would be the most convenient area to meet at so that we can get a good

I think there are actually 3 moms in my city (in Vta Cty), including me! While I think Disney is great, my 11-month is rather insisting on being on the ground lately so she can move around.

I voted for Ventura, but wouldn't balk at going into the SF Valley, or Griffith Park area.

Tondi G is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

we live in Los Angeles.... so anywhere would work for us!

~Tondi and Mason 7/8/01!

mom2kandj Guest

Looks like we're going to DISNEYLAND!!! I'll be setting up a Yahoo group for SoCal BB moms so that we can do our planning off the board. I'll be sending some PMs/Emails sometime today if the kids help me out by napping at the same time!

Rose
    mom 2 katie (33 months)
    & Jack (16 months)