Okay, I admit it, I'm a little obsessive about our Little People. I had my own set as a kid so perhaps that's some of the reason.

Regardless, we have a bunch of sets that all connect together with those fences. For Christmas I got one of those play mat rugs that look like roads and towns so the kids could use it with the LPs. I set it up in the playroom and arranged all of the LP sets around it, culminating with the airport at one end. It looks super cool.

The kids love it. They love to play with it . They rip the fences apart, throw the people around, but I don't really care. What drives me nuts is the LP migration.

Both kids, but Amy in particular, love to 'collect' the LPs. They will end up inside a bag, or a box, or a backpack, or even (as I discovered yesterday) inside an empty snail shape sorter. I will come up to the playroom to find the Little People Ghost Town. Everything is ready and waiting but nary a LP in sight!

Then a couple of hours later I will find some item tucked away in the house full of the LP population. I'm not sure what they're doing in there. Maybe this is how LPs reproduce, I don't know. But they just seem so crowded and begging for the space that their custom made town has to offer. I engage in LP relocation at least twice a day.

Alright, I've had my mini-rant. I know, I'm nuts for letting this make me nuts, right? :P