Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Kimberly H Guest

Default RE: It's a Little People Ghost Town!

Pamela, that's the piece I (I mean, Mia) is missing too! I knew I should've gotten it at Wal-Mart when I saw it a month ago, darn it all...

You ladies crack me up. At least I am not alone in the LP obsession. I am trying to figure out a way to justify the castle purchase. I, err, Matthew, really really wants it. I have the airport, zoo train and one of the worksites in the garage, waiting to be opened. My sister has the actual town train for him in NY so he will get that next weekend when we head up there. Ahhh...I love the LP! I mean, Matthew loves the LP!!
    -Melissa
    Mom to M (2002) & M (2014)

raynjen Guest

Helen,

Have you ever thought about writing a book? Really, you have such a way with words! I can see a whole series of books about the LP migrations through this world...

I am completely in tune with all of you guys. I sometimes have to force myself to stop playing with my daughter because I'M being too controlling. I am very much a Monica (Friends) style of person (though not QUITE as bad).

Jen in Okinawa
    Mom to Noelle (2 1/3)

brubeck Guest

LOL, I actually AM trying to write a 'book' right now but it has nothing to do with LPs. Perhaps I could work them in somehow. Let's see, where would LP migration go? :)

trumansmom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Okay, I'm intrigued. What kind of book are you writing?

You know all you have to do is post it in the lounge and it will hit the NYT bestseller list overnight!!

Jeanne
    Mom to Truman 11/29/01 and EDD 4/23/04!

brubeck Guest

I doubt it! I'm writing a handbook on financial accounting. Not likely to make any bestseller lists but if my students like it then its served its purpose. :)

trumansmom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Um. I guess you're right. Not even this group can be THAT supportive!!! :P

Jeanne
    Mom to Truman 11/29/01 and EDD 4/23/04!

raynjen Guest

Little People go to the Bank? Pluses and Minuses with Little People? Okay, maybe college students wouldn't appreciate a little mom humor...

Jen in Okinawa
    Mom to Noelle (2 1/3)

I'm glad that my girls aren't the only ones who hide the LP! My eldest (4 1/2) in particular loves to put them all together in strange places, i.e. the microwave of their kitchen, socks, shoes in the entryway, etc. I found the baby from the first house we bought a year later way in the back of a cabinet in the pantry! And I swear I had looked there before...

I used to make sure all of the LP were in their proper places, with their proper furniture/accessories before I went to bed. Now I just throw them all together in a bin, too. There are just too many!

I am very happy that I found all 5 of the pieces to the new castle this week at Walmart! It was the third Walmart I'd looked at, the others only had the castle. I snatched them all up, even though I don't plan on giving it to my youngest until her birthday in August.

Heidi
    Mom to Hannah and Sarah

raynjen Guest

I'm intrigued, what is this castle you guys keep talking about? I can't seem to find it either on Toys'R'Us, or the Fisher Price webpage...

Jen in Okinawa
    Mom to Noelle (2 1/2)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast