Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default RE: Does your toddler have a passion?

Justin loves all types of balls and has recently become passionate about trucks. When he points these days, chances are there's a truck, ball or ball-related item (think basketball hoop or baseball bat or glove) nearby.
    Mommy to Justin (13 years) & Ashlyn (8 years)

brigmaman is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Is this an odd one?

I haven't been on the Toddler board in a while, but I've been thinking about Brig's passions.
    Mainly he is obsessed with guitars. He's got 2 and one at his Grandma's house. Any time he sees one on TV, he grabs his and plops down to start "playing." Sometimes he tells me to play and makes sure I'm moving my upper hand! (I guess so it looks authentic.) He's also got a keyboard, which gets almost as much use.
    Kind of a different, non-toddler thing to be passionate about, right?!

Default RE: Is this an odd one?

nah, my 5yo really likes her fisher price guitar, she bugged us for one for what felt like forever LOL anyhow she's always goofing around with the pianos we have too, my 8yo has been making guitars outta boxes and elastic bands for quite awhile too ;)

hey you never know maybe one till he'll be somebody famous in the music biz LOL :D

I mean my son has real passion for music too but loud! we'll be in the car and he'll cry if it's not loud, he wants the radio on and turned up! Kinda funny to hear a 3yo scream "no loud" 'cause i'm turning the radio down geez....and nope it is not kids music }(

~Pamela Mom Of 3

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/...blobflower.gif

atlbaby Guest

Default RE: Does your toddler have a passion?

I haven't posted on these boards in a while, but it's good to be back!

Lately, Arielle's passion has been dolls. Or naked dolls, I should say. She has a bunch of dolls and must strip them before she'll play with them. Then they go in the high chair, exersaucer, bouncer, snap n go stroller, etc. Obviously, she is living vicariously though her dolls, as she knows she can't go in her sister's things herself! :) I get pretty bothered by the naked dolls (I don't know why, I just want them to be dressed already just as I want her LP back in the house/farm!) so I try to re-dress them at night. But every morning it's back to naked dolls all over again...

-Rachel
    Mom to Arielle Jill, 10/30/01
    and Daliya Samantha, 10/27/03

brigmaman is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default RE: Is this an odd one?

That's adorable! I was a nanny for a 4 year old girl a few years ago. Whenever we'd ride in the car I would allow her to listen to a song she wanted and then I'd get to listen to one I wanted. I guess out of all this experience she became a Madonna fan. (I do own the Immaculate Collection CD) It's so funny to see a little girl dancing to the same songs I liked as a little girl!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3