UPDATE- All you mammas were right as usual! Julia has gone from hardly saying 2 word sentences just 2 months ago to saying 3 word ones and even a few 4 word ones now! Usually starting with "I want..." :)
Just lately, she starting saying "I want play this" or "I want go mommy" which means "I want to go with Mommmy" as opposed to Daddy. Poor Daddy :(

So thank you all for your enocuragement that she would start talking. I am also posting this for all the other parents waiting for their children to start forming sentences. Like everyone said, it just happens one day.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

At Julia's 18 month appt, the pediatrician said that Julia was on the low end regarding number of spoken words. She was not concerned but did say that she wanted Julia speaking in 2 word sentences by 2 years old. Well, thats coming up in 2 weeks and it not happening. She might say "No Mommy" or "Down Mommy" but nothing like "go outside" or "read book".

Should I be worried? I know that everyone is different but I see many toddlers here that say 3 or 4 word sentences at Julia's age.

I lost count but she probably says about 30-40 words.

TIA-
Daniella
Mom to Julia 6-13-02
And baby #2 EDD 12-30-04!!