Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    brubeck Guest

Default RE: Early waking is causing a nightmare situation!!!

Lisa, could it be the light? I know my kids are waking up earlier now that it's light so early. Is there a way to cut the amount of light coming in through the window?

nigele is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

It did get light pretty early this morning but he has been waking up before the sun rises. Also, we have blackout blinds in his room. At this point, I think he's just out to get me. ;-)

Welcome to my world...lol. :)

Some days he is fine in his room, playing with toys and eventually going back to sleep. Other days, like this morning, he is screaming his head off, and WILL NOT go back to sleep. UGH....I feel your pain...lol...
    -Melissa
    Mom to M (2002) & M (2014)

lukkykatt Guest

Lisa, DS has been getting up early too - though not quite that early. I read about a clock in Brain, Child magazine that I have been wanting to look further into. It is a bunny that you can set to a time - at that time in the morning, the bunny's eyes open. I have been wondering if I should try this or not. Don't know if DS is too young to "get it" - he'll be 2 in a couple weeks.

I wrote down the name of the clock somewhere - I think it is the Sleepy Bunny clock, but I'll post back when I find it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2