Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default RE: What entertains your little ones in the car?

I'm intrigued with the colorforms. We got sticker books at Barnes & Noble oddly enough. I never thought of that, but my mom did. After I found out which types he liked (mostly free form without the need to find the sticker to put on a specific outline), I ordered some for less from buy.com.
    Mommy to Justin (13 years) & Ashlyn (8 years)

One other thought along the lines of colorforms and sticker books is a magnetic book. DS has Snappy Travel: A Magnetic Fun Book and LOVES it! http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...967362-9657759 It comes with magnets that you can put on pages of the book wherever you want. There's a magnet storage area on the cover of the book.
    Mommy to Justin (13 years) & Ashlyn (8 years)

What a neat idea! I'm going to see if our local kid's toy store has this so we can have it for the weekend. If not, I'm sure we could find it in Atlanta for the trip home. You're a great baby gear info source! Thanks!

Okay, I checked out the sticker books at Barnes & Noble yesterday and I have one question. Do the stickers really come back off the pages once they're applied? Most seemed to say that they would. Do you have the books with the laminated pages or the pages that are just a little thicker than regular book pages? Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2