Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    lukkykatt Guest

Default What funny thing has your child said recently?

Our 4 yo asked DH "How come you go to sleep when you're tired, and mom goes to sleep when all the work is done?" I thought I would pee myself - I have a pretty perceptive boy!

What funny things have you heard lately?

luvbeinmama Guest

Default RE: What funny thing has your child said recently?

ROFL!!! That is just priceless!!!

Very cute, so how did your DH answer?!

DD just discovered her fingers and toes get wrinkles after being in the tub. Last night she said "Fingers broken, toes broken, oh noooo!" At first we didn't get it, but then we saw her inspecting her broken fingers and toes!

Lisa

brubeck Guest

Well the other night DH called on the phone to say he was on his way home from work. I asked Amy if she wanted to talk to him and she said yes. So she told him, "Daddy I love you because you go to work!". She seemed very proud of herself, LOL.

A couple of days ago Andrew (who is learning new words at a very rapid pace now) discovered that if he used a toy he could stretch up and push the water dispenser on the fridge. He did this and a small squirt came flying out, hitting him in the face and also the floor. He said, "Mess! Sorry!" and ran away from there as fast as his little legs could carry him! :)

sugarsnappea Guest

Ha!
    Well, this morning JG crawled into my bed and said "Mama, you have stinky breath!" LOL!

egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

The other day DD and I were headed to Starbucks. (She ADORES Starbucks....). But traffic was bad in that direction, so I told her we were going to turn around and go to another Starbucks instead. She thought about that and asked, "Will there be tables and chairs there?" I assured her there would be. Then we got there and she exclaims, "Mommy, there ARE tables and chairs here!!!"

And then she runs to the counter and places her order, "Milk and a cookie please!"
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)

lukkykatt Guest

Oh, we will have to get our kids together. My older son loves to "play Starbucks" :)

egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

LOL! We are ALWAYS up for Starbucks!!!
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

We have limited spoken language skills here, but Colin really likes saying "hey you" right now. He was watching Baby McDonald yesterday and every time the hay came on the screen, he pointed and said "hey you"!
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

muskiesusan is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Nick starts everything with "I have an idea." Not sure where he got it from, but it is very cute, especially when the idea involves ice cream!

Susan
    Mom to Nick 10/01/01
    & Alex 04/27/04

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast