Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Melanie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default RE: What funny thing has your child said recently?

You ladies have some funny kiddos!

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbo...pphire_24m.gif

22tango Guest

Karenna has recently started labelling everything she sees by it's color (since she just learned them all).

So, the other day she was on my lap and we were smiling at each other and she pointed to my teeth and said, "Yellow!!" (OH NO! Maybe she's a little TOO perceptive!!! :( )

Her first "joke" ever was around 14 months old and we were asking her what sound each animal made (ie. cat, dog, elephant, etc...) DH then asked her "what does Daddy say??" and without missing a beat she replied, "Uh OH!!"

jasmine is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Kids are hilarious. DS is potty training right now. The other day we had taken a real long walk and he was only wearing his cloth training pants and mom had forgotten to ask if he needed to go potty. I turned around to look at him and all of I sudden I see DS hopping around yelling "I'm leaking, I'm leaking, like a water fountain!" at the top of his lungs :-)! I absolutely broke into hysterics. Luckily no neighbors were around :-)!

Monica

toomanystrollers Guest

Well Shea horrified me on Monday - I'm not sure what he was trying to do but he suddenly blurted out "damn it, damn it, damn it".

Sigh... better keep my grumblings to a minimum!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2