Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    raynjen Guest

Default RE: Moms who kids are diaper-free, what is in your bag?

The tap water OFF-base is superior to most in the states. The water supply ON base is the same, but the pipes are really old and rusty. All the water fountains here (on base) have filters on them.

Jen in Okinawa
    Mom to a wonderful preschooler,
    who is almost three, Noelle!

newbelly2002 Guest

Sarah,

I had to go and check out what a "euro" tote looked like and just about lost it laughing when I saw their description "inspired on our trip to uber-trendy Berlin." Last spring I picked up a tote that looks almost identical at our equivalent of Macy's! It's not nearly as nice as your T2 (no specific gadget pockets and side enclosures), but I also use it as a diaper bag.

I'm still a diapering Mom but am a real minimalist. I carry a pen, my wallet, lipstick, keys and cell phone in the front "tote" pocket and a small pretzel/roll for Dante, his straw sippy cup, a single diaper, a travel pack of wipes and a book/travel magna doodle.

I've been considering carrying a change of clothes, however, since he has developed a proclivity for bypassing his waterproof shoes by *sitting* in puddles.

Paula
    Mama to Dante, 8/02

Well i actually just leave the bag in the car now, but let's see..

*wipes
    *spare underwear & pants/shorts etc
    *bandaids
    *usually some snack of some sort
    *hot wheels cars LOL :D
    *i also have an insulated bottle/cup holder thingy i add into the bag

Since i don't bring the bag in with me, i carry a purse so all my "stuff" is in that instead.

~Pamela Mom to the Trio Of Trouble http://smilies.jeeptalk.org/otn/angels/newangel.gif

http://www.tickercentral.com/view/36o/1.png[/img][/url]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2