Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    sugarsnappea Guest

Default RE: ISO children's suitcase w/out characters or a zillion extra bags

Well, we are leaving for Florida tomorrow. Still no luck... :(

Melanie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Do you have a Big Lots? That's where I finally found one! They did actually have boy's children's styles, but both were motorcycles which is an obsession I don't want to encourage, but I found a very nice very small red one for $9! It's nicer than the Target $10 ones.

Good Luck!

sugarsnappea Guest

Great! I will try to convince DH to let me go to Big Lots before we leave. JG was pulling my huge suitcase around the house today, and I felt a little bad. $9 is a pretty darn good deal.

DS has been napping forever, LOL! Sorry it has taken me so long to post here again. The brand we have is TCL Kids. I couldn't find the exact set we have on-line, but this one is fairly comparable: http://www.ebags.com/product_detail/...93324&PID=3159
    Mommy to Justin (13 years) & Ashlyn (8 years)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2