Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default RE: Moms of two -- what do you drive?

Thanks! We also used the noodle when rear-facing. I think that we will also have the seats "professionally" installed when we move Noah into the RA--maybe a person who is trained to do it can get the two seats together.
    Hallie
    DS #1 5/02
    DS #2 1/05
    DD 8/09

Twin Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: Moms of two -- what do you drive?

When we were looking for a car, we ended up trying the car seats in them while we were looking b/c we found that it is very difficult to fit 2 car seats rear facing in most cars/suvs. If you will have 1 FF and 1 RF, it might be easier.

I already had my Acura TL when we found out we were having twins and when the car seats were RF, noone could ride in the passenger seat b/c it was so tight. I can't remember if this was with the snugrides, the MA or both, but it was also tight behind me when I was driving and I sit pretty close to the wheel. Now that they are FF, it is not quite as tight, but I don't think it is super comfortable for DH when he rides in my car. Fortunately that is rare since we almost always take his SUV when we are out with the kids. I would imagine the problem would be the same with an Accord since the TL and Accord are very similar.
    Mom to b/g twins (g in college, b working)

People show themselves not by what they say but by what they do

Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3