Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Laurelsmom2002 Guest

Default RE: Funny things your toddler is saying?

L-Momma French fries
    Me-no french fries
    L -yes A said I can have them (he's 9mo old)
    Me oh A said you can have french fries?
    L-Yes
    Me- his first words are L can have french fries?
    L- uh huh

dotgirl is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I love reading all the cute phrases everyone's children are using!

Riley is mostly at the one and two word stage. He likes to hand you things (even imaginary things) and say, "Here you go!". He also uses specific words for generic concepts. Like, everything that goes on your feet is a "sock" - shoes, socks, sandals, slippers, whatever. And he uses "yellow" (pronounced "le-low") both when he's pointing at something coloured yellow, and when he wants to know what a different colour is.

And, of course, he's good with "No", "Mine", "Don't" and "Stop".

He also tends to run around in the morning when we're getting ready to head out, yelling "Go go go!"
    - Penny
    DD: Britt (03/22/93)
    DS: Riley (11/04/03)

LucyG is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Aren't the mispronunciations hilarious? DD informed us that she wanted ketchup on her "handbinger" (hamburger) the other night!

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_sapphire_24m.gif[/img][/url]
    2 years and counting!

hjdong Guest

Default RE: Baba juice

DS is truly penis fascinated and (information you need for this story) is uncircumised. I had been trying to teach him opposites the other day, he didn't seem to catch on, and I dropped it, figuring he wasn't ready. He comes out of the bathroom the other morning and tells me he's playing the opposite game. I, foolishly said, "What opposite game, Jamie?" He said,"Pemis in, Penis out," with the appropriate motions to accompany. I guess he got opposites after all.

Catherine - DS calls beer "Don's juice." One of our single guy friends (Don) who always brings a six pack when invited to dinner: 1) so he'll have something to drink and 2) out of appreciation for a home cooked meal.

Twin Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

DS cracks me up with his new favorite line that DD is now also saying. If I say No to him he says "Mommy don't say no to me." The first time I heard him say it, I almost fell on the floor it was so unexpected.

DD's new thing is to add "again" to the end of her sentences. I'll say "Daddy has to go to work" and she'll say "again". My sentiments exactly DD!

Can't think of anything else now but the stuff they come up with is really entertaining.
    Mom to b/g twins (g in college, b working)

People show themselves not by what they say but by what they do

Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2