Thread: BRU coupon

nofeea is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default BRU coupon

What's the best coupon I could hope for for a BRU carseat? The last one was for $10 off but is there ever a 10 or more % off one available? Thanks.

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default RE: BRU coupon

The best I've seen in the last two years is $10 off. First USA has a TRU credit card, and you get $10 of merchandise vouchers for every $1000 you charge, so that's a way to get more money towards a car seat.

Otherwise, there are usually online stores that beat TRU's prices, depending on which seat you want.
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

I have to agree with Lori. I have never seen better than $10.00 in my 2 years of experience. On the low end, Walmart and Target will often meet or beat TRU, and on the top end, on-line wins hands down!

Karin and Katie 10/24/02

brubeck Guest

Actually the TRU credit card will give you 4% or 5% of your purchases at TRU back. The .5% or 1% is for non-TRU/BRU purchases.

Ask me how I know this..... :)

And as for coupons, I bought our original RA in 2000 with a 20% off coupon during the baby sale but I have noticed that the carseat coupons have been getting worse and worse since then. I'm hoping they improve because I'm going to be buying a Britax booster seat in the Fall!

nofeea is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default :) oh well

That's what I was afraid of. I missed the Britax co-op but I still want to get a Wizard and I think I like the BRU exclusive pattern. I was hoping there'd be a % off coupon if I just waited long enough...