Bens Momma is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Does LLBean give price adjustments??

Hi Everyone!
    I think it's called a "price adjustment" when stores refund you the difference on items purchased that go on sale within a certain time of buying them. I know I've read on BBF that other stores (Gap maybe?) will refund the difference within 7-10 days of purchasing. My DH and I just purchased a bunch of stuff at a local LLBean store and now find out that many of the items are now 30% off. Anyone know if they do this? Do you need the items in hand or just your receipt? For future reference what stores do this?

TIA & Good Luck to All with your holiday shopping!
    Ben & Will's Momma

Bens Momma is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Does LLBean give price adjustments??

Hi Everyone!
    I think it's called a "price adjustment" when stores refund you the difference on items purchased that go on sale within a certain time of buying them. I know I've read on BBF that other stores (Gap maybe?) will refund the difference within 7-10 days of purchasing. My DH and I just purchased a bunch of stuff at a local LLBean store and now find out that many of the items are now 30% off. Anyone know if they do this? Do you need the items in hand or just your receipt? For future reference what stores do this?

TIA & Good Luck to All with your holiday shopping!
    Ben & Will's Momma

Default RE: Does LLBean give price adjustments??

I'd be really surprised if they don't. They have AMAZING customer service. I'd give them a call. If you paid by cc you might be able to get the adjustment over the phone.

good luck.

Radosti is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default RE: Does LLBean give price adjustments??

Yup, I purchased something before and then got a free shipping code, I called and they refunded the shipping. Recently, I called because I bought a bunch of stuff, then got a $10 free gift card offer and they sent me the $10 gift card.
    DS1 12/05
    DS2 06/08
    DD 11/09

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts