Hi

So I realized last week that a "plugged duct" I have in my breast NEVER seems to come unplugged. I know, how could I have overlooked it? Well, things have been rocky, I've been giving my attention to other things, and time has flown by. I felt the lump with my hand and realized this has been going on too long. It does seem to decrease a little when I nurse, especially if I use some moist heat first, but it never completely goes away and always pops back out within an hour of nursing. Anyway I went to the doctor and he sent me for an ultrasound. Thankfully it was "unremarkable". I really must just have a bad case of a recurrent plugged duct.

So I went to GNC and bought a bottle of Triple Lecithin 1200 (contains High Choline Lecithin 1200mg & Phosphatidyl Choline 420mg). Is anyone familiar with this? I've read in the archives here and on kellymom that lecithin will sometimes help for recurrent plugged ducts. I had no idea exactly what to buy. If you've used lecithin, what brand did you buy? How many mg did you take? Did you see results? Anything negative?

Thanks in advance

Amanda & Jacob (born 3/11/04) :)