i found this recipe on Kraft.com....and it looked the easiest of all i'd seen so i tried it....it was AMAZING. i'm a cheesecake factory freak, and honestly...they ain't got nothing on MY cheesecake now! i really, really had to share this cause it was so good AND SO EASY! i'm not great in the kitchen (in fact i got a C in culinary arts...) and i still was able to make this come out perfectly! it's really rich, and would be good with a dollop of whipped cream and some chocoloate sauce, but plain it was still awesome! if you're still trying to figure out a last minute gift for someone, or what to bring to a potluck---this is it!

Chocolate Bliss Cheesecake
Ingredients
18 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, finely crushed (1-1/2 cups)

2 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted

3 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened

3/4 cup sugar

1 tsp. vanilla

3 eggs

1 pkg. (8 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted, cooled slightly

Preparation
HEAT oven to 325°F .

MIX crushed cookies and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.

MIX cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, mixing on low speed just until blended. Blend in melted chocolate. Pour over crust.

BAKE 55 to 60 minutes or until center is almost set. (Bake at 300° for 65 minutes of using a dark nonstick springform pan.) Run knife or metal spatula around side of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing side of pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.

**my advice**it took my cake about 58 minutes (and it was a dark nonstick) so don't just abandon your cake cause it could end up overdone with these times listed here...and when it was done cooking i let it cool on a cooling rack in the pan until it was cool enough to pick up barehanded, then i took the side off the springform pan and put it in the fridge...it came out AWESOME!