Smile Has anyone heard and/or used cloth diapers from DIAPERAPS?

What do you think of them?

JBaxter is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Check www.diaperpin.com for the reviews. I saw the covers listed but didnt look very carefully
    Jeana, Momma to 4 fantastic sons

Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions

I have heard of them and think they are a reputable company, but have a limited selection of products. I looked at their website and think I was handed down one of their Poly Knit covers, which I have never used. It is a standard basic cover, much like Proraps and Litewraps. I suspect all of those brands can be used in an industrial washer like what would be used for a diaper service.

I also owned some of their flushable paper liners, which I didn't like. They are very big and a little thin and rough, so I never felt like they'd be comfortable for baby.

I did notice that they have two unusual products on their website. "Hemp covers" are confusing to me: what makes them waterproof? I have almost always heard of hemp being used in the diaper to absorb pee, not in a cover for waterproofness. Also, I don't know what makes the "Baby Proof Covers" supposedly baby-proof. It looks like it has regular plus mini velcro tabs, but a baby could peel both of those off pretty easily.

What are you looking for? If you want more choices of cloth diapers, including ones from different manufacturers, check out http://www.nickisdiapers.com, www.lilbunz.com, or www.naturalbabies.com or www.mtdiaperstore.com.
    Advice and commentary on living overseas

DD1 15, DD2 12, and DS 9