I would like to purchase a crib that converts into a TWIN bed. The solution to "buy an inexpensive / less quality crib now and then buy a quality twin bed later" does not work for me. There are TONS of cribs that convert to full size beds, so why are there almost zero choices to convert to twin size??? Am I the ONLY person who would prefer (not because of money or space) that my child sleep, eventually, in a TWIN size bed during his/her grade school years rather than a full size bed? Am I just TOTALLY out of it??? I grew up in a twin bed as did my husband. Is that just sooooooo WRONG nowadays? Am I only going to be a good parent if my child sleeps in a full/double bed??? It certainly feels this way!! Am I ranting? Should I move this post to another message board?

Anyway, does anyone know of quality cribs that convert to twin beds, other than Natart? I just want a nice, simple, white crib (I'm willing to spend $$$) that will convert to a nice twin bed...nothing fancy, but quality...why is this so hard??? Thanks for your help. I am so frustrated...can't sleep...nesting instinct and I can't seem to find any straw or grass