Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smile Good shop in metro Denver!

Hey! I just joined the forums and figured I'd throw in my two cents. I went gown shopping a few weeks ago and found a great shop in Arvada, CO. It's called Amanda's Bridal, and I ran into very few of the problems that I read about in Bridal Bargains. Actually, when I walked into the shop, the salesperson who came up to me took me over to the gown area and POINTED OUT where the dresses from different designers were ("Alfred Angelo is here, Maggie Sottero over there, and we have a few Venus gowns too.."). No ripped-out tags here! They do have some crazily overpriced accessories, but overall I was pretty impressed by the service. (Leah is great!) I felt very little pressure to buy a dress that day, and I think they do some "package" deals too (as in, "buy your dress and you get 10% off your accessories"). I went on a weekday morning and the shop wasn't too busy. Plus they have huge, wonderful dressing rooms with mirrors on 3 sides. Definitely a good place! Hopefully they're that nice if I go back to get the dress.

www.amandasbridal.com

Thumbs up 2nd that, plus 2 other recommendations

I had a wonderful experience at Amanda's Bridal as well.

I'd also like to give my kudos to Celestial Bride at University and County Line in Littleton (http://www.celestialbrideandtux.com/). It's a small bridal shop, but they have a good selection of dresses, they give good personalized attention, and they really want to get you into something that works for you. I loved their service.

If you're going the consigment route, I highly recommend The Green Bride. The owner is a delight, and I believe she ships around the US as well (http://www.thegreenbridedenver.com/)