Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

That's a really good point. Who knew this would be such a difficult decision!? I just checked out the Baby Joggers again and they seem so tippy. But I love the fold! Aagh!

Are you still considering two strollers? I myself am thinking along the same lines. Perhaps it's easier to decide if you consider a budget for both, say $400-500. As for me, I consider one to be an lightweight umbrella stroller that'd be great for air travel. The other might be something AT, as it can handle more types of outdoor surfaces, and possibly reversible in some way. Thus, an Inglesina Trip/Urbe and Valco Latitude might fit the bill. As to the latter, is its seatback really that short? I myself might abandon the two-stroller idea. After DW told me she likes the idea of a snack tray for DS, I have now reconsidered the Zippy as an "only one stroller" solution. Are you that tall that the Zippy doesn't work for you?
    Last edited by Celsior; 07-22-2008 at 11:12 PM.
    DS :: born 10.07

I'm not that tall (only 5'5") but my feet totally hit the wheels. At this point I'm considering the Valco Baby Trimode and a very lightweight stroller, like a Maclaren or something comparable. The Valco Latitude is definitely not an AT stroller... I don't even think it has shocks on the front wheels. It does fold rather easily but I have been told by several people that the seat is rather short, although I haven't compared the measurements to the BJCM.

I've seen the Trimode upclose, and it looks like a really versatile AT stroller. It even has a tray option! My research suggests the Latitude's seatback is anywhere from 17.5-18". I concur with your idea of possibly pairing up a Trimode with a lightweight stroller; you may have read in this forum that the Inglesina Urbe or Trip is not as tippy as the comparable Mac. In that category, I'm also considering the Baby Planet Solo or Mia Moda Cielo Evolution. Good luck with your final decisions!
    DS :: born 10.07

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2