Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Door is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

Smile 10% OFF Magna-tiles 100 Pcs w/Free Shipping.

As the title stated, the code "take10" will take 10% Off the Magna-tiles AND everything else at Edufuntoys.com. I'm not sure if/when it expires. I was given this code by Mr. Morris at the the Edufuntoys.com site when I emailed to ask for a discount for our mom's group. It worked on our order for the 100 Pcs Clear Magna-tiles sets. At $103.5 w/FS, it's the cheapest price that I could find anywhere. Please post if there are any better deals out there.

Have fun Xmas shopping! =)

WatchingThemGrow is online now Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Is this usually the best deal that can be had on Magnatiles? And is 2.5 too early to get them?

jillmk is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default Thanks!

Thanks! I just bought another set of 100. I've been meaning to buy the clear for a while now in case they sell out everywhere again. This is the best deal that I've seen. Discoutschoolsupply.com has them for $109 (I think it was) after a 10% off code.

2.5 is definitely not too early to get them. Santa brought them to our house last year when my kids were 22 months and 4 years, and all 3 kids play with them all of the time. All three kids still really love them and they get played with almost daily even 10 months later.

Thanks for sharing the code!

My son's 2.5 and has been loving his big brother's magnatiles for a long time now but is just starting to build more complex structures with them. I think 2.5 is a great age for starting with the magnatiles. Thanks to the PP for posting this deal--I think I'm going to have to get my boys some more. The 100 they have isn't really enough for both of them to share.

Door is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

You are very welcome!

I'm so glad that some of you are able to get the magnatiles at this price. These are quite addictive, aren't they? I'm just amazed at what my 5yrs. old son can build. We have the 100 clear pieces set but I just had to order 2 more. I can't wait to see what structures (his word) he will come up with now that he has more pieces to work with. They are so expensive but I figured as they are play with everyday, and for at least an hour or more a day, they are worth it. Plus, my son now has play-dates and as his two friends also love to play with them when they are over, 1 set for 3 boys just doesn't do it any more.

WatchingThemGrow is online now Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Any ideas on how long they usually run this sale? IL's are on board I think, but I have to submit ideas for DS's 1st b'day before they'll start on Christmas gifts.

maiaann is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I don't know anything about Magna-tiles, but I'm intrigued. I have 2 girls - age 7 & age 20 mo. They both like Legos & my oldest has quite an imagination. Would these be a good "Santa" gift for them? It'd be nice to have some toys in the house other than "Barbie." The reviews I've read say ages 3+. What age(s) are your kids that like playing with these?

kcimato is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I keep hearing that the clear ones are better. Can anyone tell me why?

hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Thanks for the code!
    /hillary
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

octmom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by kcimato
    I keep hearing that the clear ones are better. Can anyone tell me why?
    If you have a light table, they look really cool on it. Kind of like stained glass. My dc's preschool has magnatiles and they kids sometimes use them on a light table.

Other than that, I think it's (a) aesthetics and (b) sometimes kids put things inside structures they build, and they can see the objects inside through the clear tiles.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast