Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Well, I received my order from HighReach yesterday - no problems. Only thing is that they didn't notify me when the tiles shipped, so I had no idea they were coming. They arrived via FedEx.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I, too, had a good experience with them, and their price seems to be the lowest on the clear Magna Tiles.

Default magantiles price

I totally agree that when you take them out of the box for the first time - the cost doesn't seem worth it. BUT - we have two smaller sets now because it is a great toy. They get used all of the time and I think it is a toy that will grow with your kids. Even the adults that visit us like to build and play with the tiles. The kids are also learning geometry - even though they might not realize it for many years in math class.

danagee is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by KrisM
    But, can you stick your Legos to the refrigerator?? . We always have some one the frigde and front door.

The magnets are pretty strong, so it lets you make things that are somewhat cantilevered. I think the strong magnets is what increases the costs.
    What a great idea! I'm headed downstairs right now to build something on the fridge just for fun !
    ds 8/04
    dd 1/06

kcimato is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I also ordered mine from High Reach Learning with the 20% off code and they came today. One week after I ordered them. I received a notice yesterday that they had shipped Fed Ex but they didn't have a tracking number.It was a nice surprise when they showed up today.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4