Default Recommendations for Walkie Talkie

I don't know anything about these but DS expressed interest in them. Where do I start? Where do I find a durable set that doesn't have a lot of black noise? What is a good price to spend? TIA.

KpbS is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

DS1 has been wanting these for months and finally got some for his birthday. I found a set at Target by Motorola that cost about $20. I am not sure if these are the ones he received as my mil bought the present and she is always wanting to spend more. They are not little kid ones and they work great. You can find them in the electronics dept. not the toy dept. The National Geographic ones in the toy dept. got several bad reviews--I'd steer clear.

HTH
    K

niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

I look at Target - DS wants some too.

Quote Originally Posted by KpbS
    DS1 has been wanting these for months and finally got some for his birthday. I found a set at Target by Motorola that cost about $20. I am not sure if these are the ones he received as my mil bought the present and she is always wanting to spend more. They are not little kid ones and they work great. You can find them in the electronics dept. not the toy dept. The National Geographic ones in the toy dept. got several bad reviews--I'd steer clear.

HTH
    Thanks. I will try to find them at our Target.