Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Do Uggs boots EVER go on sale anywhere?

DSD is 15 (I've adopted her) - her Christmas list is short but expensive. She knows she's not getting everything, but she really did not put a bunch of filler junk on it. In her defense I am shocked to see EVERYONE at her h.s. wearing Uggs. Not the knock off. Not all the kids parents can afford thelm - it's part of why we live where we do, pretty diverse in all regards. I may pawn this off on my parents who spend about that much on each grandkid (even if I tell them not to) and just have them do one stop shopping. Even if I do this, I'd love to get them a deal. She wants the classic ones. TIA.

Where the Army sends us...today it's Washington

I've never seen them on sale anywhere before the holidays, but check out Nordstrom Rack after Xmas, I got 2 pairs there, one in raspberry and the other in tan, for $49.99 each-a steal compared to what they usually cost.
    -Lauren

DS 3/08
    DD 3/09

ohiomom1121 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I've seen the light blue and pink ones several times at TJ Maxx (adult sizes, but I think that would work for a 15 yr. old??)

Mikey0709 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I guess you would have to make sure they are not excluded from a coupon sale - - but i have seen them offered at a few stores that typically have 20% off coupons.... J Jill, REI and right now the Bloomingdales family & friends 20% is running. They all sell Uggs. I know in the past for xmas you need to get them early to get the color/size your looking for becuase typically they could be hard to find at this time of year.... last year a friend was on a Nordstrom waiting list for about 5 weeks for her teenager. I think for a 15 year old the dark tan is probalby the most popular color.

tazzy is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

i know you've probably already thought of this, but ebay is a good choice. my friend brought brand new uggs there last year for $59, but they didn't fit her (she forgot to buy a size down from her usual size) and so she resold them for the same price.

I've never seen Uggs on sale. Both of my teen DD's got them for Christmas last year. I was lucky to even find a pair in both their sizes. They were sold out almost everywhere around here.

Thanks everyone. Yeah, I want to get them this weekend because I am sure they will become a scarce item soon.

lovin2shop is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Nordstrom's online has a pair of the classic short on sale right now, but they are in a Camo print. Not sure if that would be a hit or not, but just wanted to point it out just in case. I also don't know if they carry in the store, but our Nordies does have a huge Ugg display, so they might.

The Bloomingdales Friends and Family code, BDFF will give you 20% off Ugg shoes.

I have seen them on zappos for sale before. otherwise shoes.com has some coupon codes but not sure if they work for uggs

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast