Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hollybloom24
    The Bloomingdales Friends and Family code, BDFF will give you 20% off Ugg shoes.
    Thanks. Unfortunately, they do not have the ones she wants. Very specific. Sigh. I remember this phase and she's pretty good about not having a lot of brand names. I know my parents will not blink at getting them for her full price if that's the only gift, but I just hate not getting a deal.

i personally think that Umis and Naturino are much higher quality, more comfy per dd, and hold up better than UGGS. i got some on discount the last few winters and they held up much better than the pair of UGGS dd got as a christmas gift last summer.
    K
    DD#1 05/09

yeah... but you know how teenagers are. even if it's much better quality and more expensive... if it's not the right brand, they won't go for it (i know coz i used to be one of them not too long ago... hahah! yikes!).

Quote Originally Posted by vahnessuh
    yeah... but you know how teenagers are. even if it's much better quality and more expensive... if it's not the right brand, they won't go for it (i know coz i used to be one of them not too long ago... hahah! yikes!).
    Absolutely. This is ALL about paying for the Uggs logo. If it were me, I'd go for quality. 15 y/o could care less. At least living in Chicago we actually need warm snow boots. Like I said, she would like waaaaay more name brands that she gets, but she handles the occasional sale item from her favorite brands intersperesed with what she can find and Marshalls and Target without too much complaint. So we'll suck it up and see what we can do. Thanks all!

Our TJ Maxx has them very frequently but usually a small selection of sizes/colors- I think I've seen them at Marshalls too.

MMMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Uggs discounted

I saw this on slickdeals this morning (can't take credit for this one).

UGGS 30% off at Shopbop - free ship
    UGGS are included in the 30% off coupon code at Shopbop.com. http://www.shopbop.com
    Use code: EARLYGIFT for 30% off.

Free ground shipping.
    Mommy to Two DDs
    Member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society

(Why? Because the banana smilie is just so funny)

Default Uggs on Sale

I found this sale and if you use code TENAGAIN, you get ten dollars off.
    Free pick up in store too if you live near a store.

http://www.ems.com/catalog/product_d...82574488340101

What style does she want? I love my UGGS. They rock when it is snowing, which it will be doing here in Northern Arizona on Thanksgiving! I have the Sundance ones.
    Mama to Bumbee. A VERY busy girl...
    Making me a VERY Mama.

Smile Uggs at Costco for $106

I was at Costco yesterday and they had the classic tall Uggs for $106 (in four colors: black, brown, chestnut, and sand). They were going fast! So many people were standing around the endcap calling their family/friends on the phone to ask about size and color preference.

I didn't get a pair myself since I like the classic short Uggs (easier to wear with jeans) but I was tempted by the price.

iaam is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mom2aanda
    I was at Costco yesterday and they had the classic tall Uggs for $106 (in four colors: black, brown, chestnut, and sand). They were going fast! So many people were standing around the endcap calling their family/friends on the phone to ask about size and color preference.

I didn't get a pair myself since I like the classic short Uggs (easier to wear with jeans) but I was tempted by the price.
    Where is the Costco that you saw these at? TIA.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast