Default WHY did Cheeburger Cheeburger CLOSE?!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
    Like we really needed any more artery-clogging deliciousness after yesterday, but DH, J and I headed out to Cheeburger Cheeburger for lunch and it was CLOSED. Like tables and chairs GONE closed.
    That place got me through my second trimester with J!!! What am I supposed to do if we get pregnant again?!
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA H!
    I WANT MY SINGLE WITH JALAPINO CHEESE, TOMATO, MAYO AND KETSUP WITH A SIDE OF FRINGS AND A LARGE CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I will be making black armbands with pictures of cheeseburgers on them to wear for the next 30 days. I am beyond devestated.
    I must go comfort myself with large quantities of meat. Oh wait. I CAN'T. CHEEBURGER CHEEBURGER CLOSED!!!!!!!!!
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
    Liz
    Proud mama to DS1: 2007
    and DS2:2010

Life is too short to wear boring socks.

my favorite hamburger/milkshake place closed at the end of my pregnancy with DD. Wah! I'm SO SORRY!
    Margaret and
    (DS 2/06) and (DD 3/08)

LarsMal is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Oh, that SUCKS! Cheeburger milkshakes are the BEST!!!

kellyd is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

That does suck! I love their food. We visited the one on Sanibel Island when I was 16. It was awesome!

I don't know which location you visited but are any of the other lcations close to you? www.cheeburger.com

Good luck on your cheeburger fix!
    Mom to DS born June 2008 and twin DD's August 2010