Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    kijip is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

In binders with plastic sleeves. They are 8 and 1/2 by 11 so I can print whatever off the computer and slide it right into a sleeve. If I write one down myself, I can put it in a sleeve too. The binders are plastic and the sleeves are plastic which means I can wipe off any kitchen mess that gets on them. I try not to keep it on my computer because my laptop on a counter while I am cooking is going to get some crud on it or heaven forbid something very wet spilled on it. So when I find something I like, I print it. I think I even have some direct from the BBB printouts in there. It's not super organized but it works for us and gives me lots of room to make notes about experimented substitutions or what not. I keep card stock in the back to paste several small things too and slip them into plastic sleeves. I have everything from post notes to note cards to printed threads to printed online recipes to handwritten recipes from my Grandmother and father in there. I don't use a heck of a lot of recipes because of how I learned to cook and that we tend to eat the same things in a give month/year. The binders are for new things or for rarely use techniques and recipes from my Dad and family I am trying to preserve.
    Last edited by kijip; 12-01-2008 at 04:38 PM.
    Katie, mama to a pair of boys.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2