Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Any deals on Sandra Boynton Mom's Family Calendar?

Just realized Jan. is almost here and in need of a new one. Any deals? TIA.

Fairy is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I can tell you what is NOT happening. It's NOT at Costco this year bundled with the desk calendar and the checkbook calendar insert. That is what I REALLY wanted. And I'm not thrilled about it. You can buy the regular and desk separately, but the checkbook calendar, which i desperately want, is nowhere that I've seen. The regular calendar now comes with a pouch at the bottom, tho, apparently. If anyone hears of a deal and/or if the checkbook calendar is out there, I'm watching this thread!

ETA --> BTW, I see you're brand new to the BBB. Welcome!
    * Charter member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society
    * I do not fix my typos. I shuold, but I dodn't.
    * I regret tucking my jeans into my socks with Reebok high-tops well into 1994.

That's my calendar too. This will be my third year using it. I just love having two columns - one for me, one for the family!

I haven't seen any deals for it either so I am going to just order it from amazon and be done with it. :-)

ETA: Just realized you were talking about the desk calendar and not the daily planner. The planner is the one I use.
    Last edited by houseof3boys; 12-10-2008 at 02:26 PM.
    Mom to R and R

mjmamma is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I did see the regular calendar at Costco for $12ish but I got mine for $10 through the Scholastic Book Sales Flyer. I will look for the checkbook for you, but Fairy, I must say that I get a kick out of your signature every time I see one of your posts! I also regret tucking & wearing neon.
    SAHM Mamma to 4

Fairy is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mjmamma
    I did see the regular calendar at Costco for $12ish but I got mine for $10 through the Scholastic Book Sales Flyer. I will look for the checkbook for you, but Fairy, I must say that I get a kick out of your signature every time I see one of your posts! I also regret tucking & wearing neon.
    Thank you!

Re: my tucking. Lemme tell ya, it doesn't stop there. I had big hair -- BIG -- for a good solid two years past when I should have. My problem is that once I love a trend, it's hard to let it go if it suits me. Oh, how I miss the tucking. and the big hair . . .
    * Charter member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society
    * I do not fix my typos. I shuold, but I dodn't.
    * I regret tucking my jeans into my socks with Reebok high-tops well into 1994.

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Sam's had a bundle with the bday organizer too. I can't remember the price, like $12-14??? However, I also saw it at TJMaxx (can't remember if it was in the kids' books section or stationery section), just the calendar for a good price. Wish I would have just gotten the calendar, b/c I didn't really need the bday organizer. It's a really nice calendar. I believe they also had another very similar calendar (at TJMaxx), with the mutiple columns and stuff, I think it was that Madeleine Englebright (sorry, I think I butchered her name). So, that might be another option if you like the lay out of the boyton one, but want something less kid-like looking.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

scrooks is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I use her Family Planner....anyone see that anywhere????
    DD 7/07
    DS1 9/09
    DS2 7/13

Thanks,I actually was a member but lost all of my old sign in info so had to re-register. Last year I got the calendar at Kohls.com for $3.xx . Maybe it was just after the beginning of the year. Can't remember, but they don't even have it on their site this year. Amazon has it for $10.XX. Maybe I'll wait till Jan. 1st and order when calendar's get marked down. I was just hoping there was a good deal like the one at Kohls last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy
    I can tell you what is NOT happening. It's NOT at Costco this year bundled with the desk calendar and the checkbook calendar insert. That is what I REALLY wanted. And I'm not thrilled about it. You can buy the regular and desk separately, but the checkbook calendar, which i desperately want, is nowhere that I've seen. The regular calendar now comes with a pouch at the bottom, tho, apparently. If anyone hears of a deal and/or if the checkbook calendar is out there, I'm watching this thread!

ETA --> BTW, I see you're brand new to the BBB. Welcome!

I got my 2008 calendar from a Scholastic warehouse sale for $1.

green is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

Borders have it for $12.99, and with the 40% off coupon, it is only $7.79.

http://www.bordersmedia.com/coup/cou...SA_20081222_NR

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast