This question may sound really strange but it is something that we're thinking about. For those of you with two children in carseats--where in the back seat do you have your carseats installed. Right now DD#1 (4 yrs) is forward facing behind the drivers seat in a Britax Decathalon. DD#2 is due in a month, we have a graco snugride and we'll be installing the base in the car within the next week or so. I was all set to install it in the middle seat (we have a Honda Pilot, btw) rear facing of course, just like we did when DD#1 was a baby. My DH thinks it is better to install the snugride base behind the passenger seat, he says it will be easier to load DD# 1 in on one side and DD#2 in on the other. I just felt it was safer for the baby to be in the middle seat, DD#1 was there until about 6 months ago when we had to move her seat and just never ended up moving it back. So I guess I'm looking for some advice on what is the safest setup? If it's all the same safety wise then what do you or did you find to be the easiest/ most convenient set up? Thanks!!!!