Default Pampers gifts to grow - do it or skip it?

We buy pampers exclusively (incl wipes) and I was wondering if someone could tell me if, in your opinion it's worth the time to log in those Gifts to Grow points or if you don't think it's worth it.
    I've never logged them, but I keep holding on to all the old packaging.
    Also, stupid question: Some of the diapers don't come in the clear wrap, right? So where are the points on THOSE packages? or do those packages not have points?

Where the Army sends us...today it's Washington

I still buy Pampers because they're the only ones that actually work with my child.

While furious that they no longer offer any great rewards, I still enter my points in hope that one day one of their bigwigs will get a clue and add something worth my while. In the meantime, I'm racking in the points to get that big prize.

For the wipes, the codes are printed (in that often illegible print) on the sides of each wrapped package. So if you get a box of 9, you will have 9 codes to enter...pain in the but I know.

For the diapers, the codes are printed on little green and white stickers which are stuck in some inconvenient place inside the wrapper for each diaper bunch. The smaller, non-box sizes are found the same way.
    -Lauren

DS 3/08
    DD 3/09

jbrandy is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default Pampers Points

I have saved them and recieved 200 free 4x6 photos from Shutterfly as one of my rewards. I think it is worth it. I just keep them in an envelop until I have a bunch and then I enter them all at one time. Right now they have lots of gift cards as rewards -- I think that is worth it.
    Beth B
    DS 4-4-03
    DS 4-18-07

If you already have the codes, then I would enter them in. Like PPs said there are some gift cards that you can redeem for right now and there is no shipping costs for them. I would not go out of the way to buy pampers just for the gifts to grow program though.
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

Last year they had some good items for lots of points. There were some bikes of some sort for 400 points. I personally think the best item is the 20-page 8x8 photo book; it's a value of 29.99, much higher than the $10 starbucks gift card.
    ~Krista

DD - 6/2008

i have used them and gotten a few childrens books out of them, if you are using pampers, then no harm in using up the points.

byek is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

What are some items that you have found worth getting for pamper's points? I wonder if it is better to wait and accrue points for a large item or get smaller items, such as books and gift cards? I hear the shipping fees for larger items can be expensive???