Default Baby Italia Crib Opinions?

I need to get a current copy of the Baby Bargains book, but until I can go out and buy one...

I am in the market for a new crib since my Jardine crib from my first child was recalled. Obviously, I will not be buying anything from Jardine (or Dorel or Storkcraft) since I don't trust them, and since my recall voucher is only good at BRU (what a rip-off from Jardine), I don't have many brand options available.

I looked in the store today and found a couple Baby Italia cribs that won't require me to spend an additional $200 on top of the voucher, but I know nothing about this brand and I have no intention of getting burned again. Anyone have one of these cribs or know anything good, bad or otherwise about them?

Thanks in advance,
    Christina

Here's a link to some reviews from the Baby Bargains website. I think the book gave them good or at least pretty good reviews, but I can't find my copy right now. It seems like the people who reviewed them on the review section liked them as well. Good luck with your crib purchase!