Default BRU Member Nights ?

Does anyone know approximately how often BRU has their member nights?

I just signed up (had never heard of it before) and barely missed the last one in January. Are they monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly...

Just trying to decide when/where to purchase the big stuff! I have to buy a crib there (part of the Jardine recall "deal") so I'm trying to time it with the members night, but I can't wait forever!

Thanks,
    Christina

srhs is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

The Rewards program is brand new. It started in Nov., I think.
    There was a Members Night in Dec. and another in Jan.
    I would hesitate to assume they are going to be monthly, though. Hopefully, someone else will know.

infocrazy is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I'm not sure but aside from the 15% off coupon I got (I think it was 20% in December), I didn't see any advantage. So if you get a mailing with a coupon, I wouldn't worry about timing it with Members night.

Maybe I missed something though.
    Jen

DS in X-Small 7/12, Medium 5/07, and Large 7/05, one DD 3/10, and our DS 4/09 watching over us.

dukie41181 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

If you can time the purchase with Member Night then you can use both coupons together...the 15% coupon that everyone can get and the 20% members night coupon. Having said that, I am a member of the rewards r us program and didn't get a coupon the last time around. I'm not sure what their criteria is for determining who will get the coupon, but I have heard that those who have recently joined get the coupon. Maybe they only send member night coupon to each member?

I would like to know too but their program varies though from month to month. I am guessing they are so new that they haven't clean their act yet.

From what I heard, everyone received 20% coupon (even at the check-out), you can use it for the entire purchase and it happened early December. In January, there are only few who received 15% coupon (employee cannot distribute it at the check-out), you can use it for one item only and it happened in last week of January.

So who knows what really is going to happen for the next one. There are few 20% coupon that are on sale in ebay if you are interested.

We actually use the 15% coupon + 10% coupon (opening credit card) to purchase few things last week. We save a lot! Plus we have the Rewards from Credit card and the Rewards program. Happy shopping!