Default ISO deal on peapod

Even though I didn't get any feedback about peapods, I think I'm going to have to give one a try.
    Anyone know of any deals out there?
    SAHM to Pete and Repeat my "Irish Twins" - DD 12/06 and DS 11/07

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience.

jwozy is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Sorry, I don't know of any deals out there but I wanted to let you know that we used the peapods for my twins and they have been absolutely a lifesaver while traveling. We bought the smaller verstion when they were 18 months and then at 2.5 years old upgraded to the peapod plus. My kids will be 5 in May and my ds is too big for his but will still curl up in it and my dd still sleeps quite comfortably in hers. We took the peapods and used them when we took the kids to europe for 2 weeks, used it in the hotel rooms, friends house and such. They set up pretty quickly and easy to travel with. If you have any specific questions let me know. HTH!

I don't know of any deals, but we have one and have yet to use it. I got when I was pregnant. We went camping when DD was 4 weeks, but we didn't use. It does pop open quickly, but when we travel she just sleeps between us. Not sure if we'll ever use it. My cousin has one too and I know they've used a few times camping, but DD is now 2 and too big for it.
    ~Krista

DD - 6/2008

willow33 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I bought one with a 30% off code at kohls.com last month. If you have a Kohl's card you could wait for the next 30% off code?
    ~H~

Mom to 3 sweet kids
    2003 ~ 2005 ~ 2009

We love our Peapod. We got 20% off at Safe Beginnings through a discount with our health insurance. They sell baby proofing products and carry kidco so we got one. I'd suggest getting the Peapod plus rather than just the peapod since they grow so fast.