Default Does anyone know about designing wedding invitations?

My sister is getting married next summer. I am helping her look for some affordable wedding invitations and favors. Does anyone recommend any sites for reasonably priced invitations and cards? She likes the idea of giving out CDs as wedding favors, too. It would be great if those could match her invitation design.

Not sure is you are looking for a place to design the whole invitation or to make the invites yourself. www.magnetstreetweddings.com lets you change the colors, lettering and they have a good selection.

There is a website where you can download the templetes for passport invitations or boarding passes. The instructions are simple to use and modify. She explains the layouts, the printing process and even gives you "stamps" that can be modified to fit your wedding. I am making the passports to go inside the welcome packages with information about events prior to the wedding and other informations.
    http://www.amygunson.com/amy/feedthe...templates.html

these sites are also pretty good.
    www.CardsandPockets.com
    123print.com lets you design postcard rsvp's and other wedding things fairly cheap. I ordered 250 labels for 6 dollars and 50 thank you cards I designed came out to 12.95