Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    TonFirst is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Kirkland Signature Liquid Dish Soap

Any reviews? Yay or nay? My dishwasher betrayed me and flooded my kitchen, living room, and basement, so I'm doing everything by hand (first-world problem, I know, but still a PITA). I am low on Dawn and wanted to switch to the Kirkland eco-friendly soap but only if it's a good product. Thanks!

brittone2 is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by TonFirst View Post
    Any reviews? Yay or nay? My dishwasher betrayed me and flooded my kitchen, living room, and basement, so I'm doing everything by hand (first-world problem, I know, but still a PITA). I am low on Dawn and wanted to switch to the Kirkland eco-friendly soap but only if it's a good product. Thanks!
    I'm curious too. I saw it featured in the Costco magazine and saw someone w/ it at my local store. I think the Costco magazine said it was 14 cents per ounce. I need to compare that to what I pay for ecover dishsoap from Frontier.

mamahill is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I've been using it and I love it. I think it smells fantastic (kind of like the Method pink grapefruit, actually). It works great and is eco-friendly. Awesome.
    -Sarah
    mom to Ainsleigh (2002), Donovan (2005) and Gemma (2008)

kimbe is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! We are on our second bottle! I have been trying to find the dishwasher soap...they don't have it at our Costco.
    Kim

icunurse is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by kimbe View Post
    LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! We are on our second bottle! I have been trying to find the dishwasher soap...they don't have it at our Costco.
    Keep checking....it just came to ours within the last couple of weeks.

I am so glad to see these good reviews! I will pick some up tomorrow (and I'll keep an eye out for the dishwasher soap)...

mamahill is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Huh, I didn't see dishwasher soap, but I picked up their eco-friendly high-efficiency laundry detergent. price/load is cheaper than the regular kirkland stuff. I'm so impressed that eco-friendly and high-efficiency doesn't mean higher prices (though I'd still gladly pay it). Oh, and it smells nice and mild and is so far ok for my kids (up until now I've been doing the utra clear Kirkland stuff).
    -Sarah
    mom to Ainsleigh (2002), Donovan (2005) and Gemma (2008)

Quote Originally Posted by mamahill View Post
    Huh, I didn't see dishwasher soap, but I picked up their eco-friendly high-efficiency laundry detergent. price/load is cheaper than the regular kirkland stuff. I'm so impressed that eco-friendly and high-efficiency doesn't mean higher prices (though I'd still gladly pay it). Oh, and it smells nice and mild and is so far ok for my kids (up until now I've been doing the utra clear Kirkland stuff).
    Is the Kirkland eco laundry detergent as good as the Ecos brand laundry detergent they sell there? Because I LOVE that stuff.

kimbe is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by icunurse View Post
    Keep checking....it just came to ours within the last couple of weeks.
    Awesome! I won't give up on it!
    Kim

BillK is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

We use it and love it. My wife's only gripe is that the container is so ginormous that it's hard to fill her "in sink" soap dispenser sometimes.
    ~Bill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast