this must have happened within the last day or to. Her ears have been pierced since she was 5 months with no issues (so almost three years now). last night, in the bath, I noticed a little crud but she was fussy so I made a note to take a look today. Well, the earring (no dangles or anything, just a small heart) was placed in ok but it seems as though it must have gotten pulled , most likely by dressing and undressing her, so that the hole ripped. It isn't ripped completed through the earlobe, it's just that now, instead of a little hole for her earring, it is more like a small line accross.

So , do I just keep the earring in (right now, I took it out and cleaned her ear with alcohol and she is fine and napping). do I leave it out for a while to see if the opening gets smaller (but I fear that would run the risk of the hole closing and we would have to pierce again). Or, do I have to let the hole close and wait to re-pierce?? Time is limited as I know the hole will close without an earring in there

what do I do???