Default Myrtle Beach, SC

We are considering a family trip to Myrtle Beach, SC in April. Can anyone tell me whether it is a good family spot for a three-year-old, and also what the likely temperature/weather will be? I am assuming it won't quite be beach weather yet, and was wondering if there is anything else to keep us busy during that time of year. We are not golfers. Thanks!

I live in NC and have been going there my entire life---we have been staying at Kingston Plantation since having Allie(Margate Tower) the Royal Palms is also very nice at Kingston Plantation--it is in a good location, close to shopping, outlets and many things to do. There is also a waterpark for the KP guest's that is really fantastic but I am not sure when it opens--you will be surprised at how crowded it is--MB is a year round destination now and is crowded most of the year-not just summers anymore. We love to drive down to Murrells Inlet and eat at Lee's Kitchen--there is a great Ripley's Aquarium-lots of theme restaurants---you will find lots to keep you busy!

Feel free to message me with any specific questions, I will be happy to help!

Lisa